- Current Openings
- Employment Listings
- Who We Are Looking For...
- Applying to Pride
- Statement of Non-discrimination
For the 2015-2016 school year, Pride Academy Charter School has openings for:
Maternity Leave Replacement Science Teacher, Grades 5-8
We are looking for a New Jersey certified middle school science teacher to fill a maternity leave position starting in the 2015-2016 school year.
Substitute Teachers, Grades 5-8
We are looking for New Jersey certified middle school per diem substitute teachers for the 2015-2016 school year.
We are looking for professionals who are ...
- Seeking a school community dedicated to the values of Peace, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Empathy.
- Open to innovative strategies to meet the challenges of urban education.
- Eager to continue their own growth as an active member of a professional learning community.
- Passionate that a quality education for all students is a matter of social justice.
- Ready to inspire others as a teacher-leader with their unique talents.
Please send us your resume or contact us if you have any questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 117 Elmwood Avenue
- (between Shepard Ave & Madonna Place)
- East Orange, New Jersey 07018
- Phone: 973-672-3200
- Fax: 973-672-3207
PRIDE Academy Charter School adheres to the laws and regulations set forth in N.J.A.C. 6A:7- 1.8; Title VII, Civil Rights Act of 1964; Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972; N.J.S.A. 10:5, and Equal Pay Act 1973, and is committed to ensuring equality in Educational, Employment, and Contract Practices for all persons, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, or socioeconomic status.
The following staff member has been appointed our Affirmative Action Officer and designated to handle inquiries regrading our non-discrimination policies:
Ms Robin Brower
She can be reached at: