For the 2016-2017 school year, Pride Academy Charter School has openings for:
School Social Worker, Grades 5-8
English Language Arts, Middle School Certified, Grades 5-8
Dual Certified English Language Arts and Teacher of Students with Disabilities, Middle School Certified, Grades 5-8
Substitute Teachers, Grades 5-8
Applicants are requested to email a cover letter and resume to Mrs Fiona Thomas, Principal, at email@example.com.
We are looking for professionals who are ...
- Seeking a school community dedicated to the values of Peace, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Empathy.
- Open to innovative strategies to meet the challenges of urban education.
- Eager to continue their own growth as an active member of a professional learning community.
- Passionate that a quality education for all students is a matter of social justice.
- Ready to inspire others as a teacher-leader with their unique talents.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 117 Elmwood Avenue
- (between Shepard Ave & Madonna Place)
- East Orange, New Jersey 07018
- Phone: 973-672-3200
- Fax: 973-672-3207
PRIDE Academy Charter School adheres to the laws and regulations set forth in N.J.A.C. 6A:7- 1.8; Title VII, Civil Rights Act of 1964; Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972; N.J.S.A. 10:5, and Equal Pay Act 1973, and is committed to ensuring equality in Educational, Employment, and Contract Practices for all persons, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, or socioeconomic status.
The following staff member has been appointed our Affirmative Action Officer and designated to handle inquiries regrading our non-discrimination policies:
Ms Robin Brower
She can be reached at: